Field Trips and Student Activities
Field Trip Request Procedures
Board Policy on Field Trips
Options for Student Transportation during Field Trips
This document shows in table format, the options for student transportation during field trips or voluntary activities. If an outside vendor is to be used for transportation; either Via or Storer (any others must be approved by the Director of Transportation),the "Outside Vendor for Transportation Request Form" must be filled out in advance.
Permission Slips in Spanish:
- Form A - Spanish-This is the standard permission slip required for student participation on a field trip. Form A must be used for all seven field trip, transportation options.
- Form B - Spanish-This form should be used when a parent is transporting their own student and only their own student. This form is also used for students transporting themselves. Students may not transport other students to field trips. Form B must be used for transportation options 5 and 7.
- Form C - Spanish-This form is to be completed by District employees using their personal vehicles to transport students on a field trip. Drivers must be a CUSD Employee and meet Transportation requirements. Form C must be completed for transportation option 6.
- Form D - Spanish-This form is to be completed by District employees using their personal vehicles to transport students on a field trip. Drivers must be a CUSD employee and meet Transportation requirements. Form C must be completed for transportation option 6.
- Form E - In Spanish-This form should be completed when a parent/guardian/custodian will be transporting their special education student to and/or from the student's school site, as approved in the student's IEP.